Hard to believe, but we have arrived at the end of the 2022 season. This week, join us at Noelridge Park on Wednesday, August 3 and at Bever Park on Sunday, August 7. The Muni Band takes the stage at 7:30 pm. On Sunday night, arrive early for a 6:30 pm concert by the Eastside Brass Quintet.
Both Municipal Band performances can be viewed live on the band’s Facebook page. The Sunday performance can be heard on KMRY.
The performances will feature Isabella Anderson, Young Artist Competition Runner-Up, on flute as well as Luke Sanders on guitar. We will also celebrate the amazing legacy of longtime CR music educator Luman Colton.
- Overture to “Candide” (Leonard Bernstein, arranged by Clare Grundman)
- Fantasie (Gabriel Faure, arranged by Robert Webb)
Isabella Anderson, Flute (Young Artist Competition Runner-Up)
- Milestone March (Frank Piersol)
Kristi Schamberger, Conductor
- Music from “Jurassic Park” (John Williams, arr. Jay Bocook)
- Fairest of the Fair (John Philip Sousa)
- “After ‘Fairest of the Fair’” from Symphony on Themes of John Philip Sousa (Ira Hearshen)
Myron Peterson, Conductor
- Fingerpick meets Blasmusick (Mario Parizek, arranged by Hermann Delago)
Luke Sanders, Guitar
- Whip and Spur Galop (Thomas Allen, arr. Ray Cramer)