The City Band Commission will meet on Sunday, 18 January 2015, at 7 PM at Coe College (Marquis Hall). This meeting will cover issues related to the mobile bandshell used for performances, including (but not limited to):
- Repair of the current bandshell to cover the next few seasons.
- CRMB taking ownership of and managing the bandshell directly (rather than Parks Department)
- Changes in budget and logistics for concert events — CRMB must supply own bandshell staff
- Where to find tow vehicles
- Possible replacement with new bandshell and how to fund it
- Possible replacement with fixed bandshell and how to fund it.